Monday 20 February 2012

Fabric! Fabric! Fabric!

I love picking out fabric, just like I like the sprinkles isle at Bulk Barn. The colors force you to be happy! I spent  this weekend back home with my lovely mom and my great friends. While I was home I was lucky enough to do some shopping.




At Fabricland I bought this beautiful linen that I plan to use to make a variety of Infinity Scarves because there are so many great tutorials, I just can't decide.



I bought this cute polka dot material at JoAnne when I took a trip stateside with my mom. It's to bind the quilt I have made for my friend's kid. I'll post a pic when I'm done. Fingers crossed!


These fabrics I bought at JoAnne. They are for a quilt I'm going to make for my massage therapist as a "Thank you" before I move. She has been awesome to me and has helped me discover my creative side. She has always had a dream of having her Melissa Etheridge concert T's made into a quilt, so thats what I'm doing!


Thanks for reading my post. I know my pics aren't as gorgeous as the rest. I have a craft tote and a tiny one bedroom instead of a nice craft room in a house. I'm not going to let it stop me though.

I'm off to do a little bit of painting. I have an idea to transform this beautiful pattern paper into coasters or trivets even if I'm not a kid!

bon soir!


No comments:

Post a Comment