Tuesday 20 March 2012

March Break!

One huge upside to my job...March Break! Returning home to be with family and friends is such a blessing. I took some photos that I thought I'd share. These first ones are my tea time on the balcony with my mom.




A picture of the storm from my mom's balcony.

I went for a walk in my mom's neighbourhood (soon to be mine) and snapped a few shots. This is an empty lot that was looking pretty soggy. I wish I had my rain boots boots, it would have been some messy fun! 


Fishies live here.

I think this is to help people see the pole at night but to me it was interesting.


Spring came early!



Lovely orchids at Colasantis in Ruthven, Ontario. I want these so bad but I don't trust myself with them just yet.


A pic of my mom at this store called Barn Sale in Kingsville.

By the lake in Kingsville. It was magical.

Well, march break is over so I should be getting to bed. I can look forward to the birds chirping and the sun rising in the morning. 

No comments:

Post a Comment