Sunday 25 March 2012

My latest pics

I've been planing on showing everyone my latest tile coaster creations but I haven't had time to work on them. I guess it's because I've been spending the majority of my time consumed by The Hunger Games series. I picked up the first book Wednesday on my 11 kilometer walk to my friend's house to pick it up. I took a few pictures of that too!

I pass this tree stump everyday, it's not far from my place, and I can't help but smile when I see it. I think of what used to be around it before what it might have seen before it was coming out of the side of a laundromat.

I passed this beautiful flower shop on Avenue Road. I feel like at one point in my life I will have to be a florist or at least have an enormous garden. I wish this photo was scratch and sniff.


This was imprinted in the sidewalk and I love my dairy!


I took this picture Friday night before going to see Legally Blonde the musical. By this time I had already finished the first Hunger Games book. Yes, I measure my life in books from time to time.



I had this craving for carbs today and I had bought Healthy Bread in Five minutes a Day a few months ago after having made the white bread recipe from the internet. The mason jar is filler with vital wheat gluten, an ingredient that was not required in the other recipes and I found in the organic section at Loblaws.


I guess I just craved food in general today. This morning I saw a picture of this salad in the April 2012 edition of Real Simple magazine and had to make it. I didn't really follow their directions. I basically looked at the picture and went from there. I realize now when I look at the magazine again I din't put everything it but who cares, it tasted great! I couldn't find the recipe on their website, sorry.

P.S. I am now finished reading book 2, Catching Fire.

No comments:

Post a Comment