Tuesday 27 March 2012

Tile Coasters - Adirondack Ink

So here are the coasters I mentioned. I haven't put the felt on the bottoms yet. I was inspired by this website. As usual I did not look at the instructions while I was doing it so no crazy swirls but I still like them!


Super cheap tiles from Home Depot. It was less than $5 for 12.


The inks are a little more expensive but if you have the Micheals app on your phone you can find their coupons. Often time they have 40%-50% off any one item. You are allowed  to go another day that week and reuse it so I just make sure to stop whenever I drive by Micheals while they have those coupons going. When I need something, of course!


I love it already! I didn't put enough of the blending solution on the first two so I used the solution to wipe off the ink.





I think my friends and family are going to love their new coasters.



No comments:

Post a Comment