Thursday 17 May 2012

To Infinity and Beyond!

I finally finished it...it was only a bit of hand stitching but that always takes me the longest. I dunno why. Well here its is! I used this video to help me do my first basic scarf. I plan on using Pintrest to help me get creative with my next scarves. I will be making more of these since I have my goal of making all of my Christmas gifts. I'm also planning on making some as gifts for the teachers I will be saying goodbye to when I move back home.  I used scraps from my Melissa Etheridge quilt I decided not to measure the length of the material which means it's pretty long and I can wrap it around three times. It's still cute!
My scraps!!

I love flowers and I love yellow!




Lets get pinning! No, not on Pintrest! Don't forget to leave and opening to pull your scarf through later.


You see, it's super long. There is a little opening, I promise!


Me trying to keep the seams lined up as a pull one side over the other.


It's kinda fun!
Once you're done pulling the one side over and the seams are inline sew the two ends together.


Me pulling the ends over. 
Finish it with a blind stitch. Please don't ask me about this because I have no clue. If you know of a goo tutorial PLEASE let me know! 

I hope you like your unique, customized scarf!

No comments:

Post a Comment