Thursday 31 May 2012

Today's pic

I know it's been way too long. I have been working on some stuff however most of my things have been repeats so I haven't been blogging them. I do have something brewing after I saw a pin this morning.

To hold you over I have a photo that I took while I was walking on my street today. I live down the street from this ice cream shop called Dutch Dreams which has fantastic ice cream. So fantastic that on any hot day people will line up like you wouldn't imagine, just for ice cream. I've always wanted to take a picture because it's hard to believe and everyone back home thinks I'm embellishing. I'm not sure about the laws of photographing strangers so I have yet to do this. (If you know more about this please comment and let me know). Instead of capturing the line of people I captured what I like to call, an ice cream tragedy.


I used Instagram to heighten the colours but here it is.  Someone's tasty treat, melting in the most glorious way.

Wishing you a wonderful day filled with joy and laughter.

-Jocelyne

No comments:

Post a Comment