Saturday 7 April 2012

Beautiful Flowers

So I just got back from a wonderful trip to St. Jacobs Farmers market with my mom. Since my mom is in the shower I thought I'd share these pics of the flowers I picked up. There were only 3 bunches for $10. Living in Toronto close to a Loblaws where flowers are crazy expensive, I just couldn't resist. Here are my beautiful ten dollar flowers.

The original three bouquets.

A big piece that would not fit in with the other flowers. 
I wish I knew what it was called.


A different angle.


My arrangement with normal light.


I brought out the Instagram for this picture.


I used Instargram here too.
I forget which option I used for the both of them.

Wishing you a wonderful day filled with a the little things that are so beautiful. Soon, I'll be sharing the recipe for the raspberry muffins I made for my mom's visit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment